This is the English summary page of the Rietveldprijs Foundation.
The Rietveld Award is a bi-annual award and aims to stimulate the quality of the built environment of the city of Utrecht.
The Rietveldprijs Foundation is named after Gerrit Rietveld.
Gerrit Rietveld was a Dutch furniture designer and architect and one of the main members of the Dutch artistic movement De Stijl. Rietveld is famous for his Red and Blue Chair and for the Rietveld Schröder House in Utrecht.
- 2011 - Creative Valley | GENT & MONK architects
- 2009 - Office Park Papendorp | Wissing and West 8
- 2007 – 1. The A.A. Hijmans van den Berghgebouw | Erick van Egeraat
- 2007 - 2. Forum ‘t Zand | VenhoevenCS
- 2005 - University Library | Wiel Aretz
- 2003 – Basketbar | NL architects
- 2001 – Restoration/renovation Utrecht City Hall | Enric Miralles
- 1999 – Educatorium | Rem Koolhaas
- 1997 – University Museum | Koen van Velsen
- 1995 – Van Schijndel house | Professor Mart van Schijndel.
- 1993 – Housing Thomas Masarykstraat Voordorp | Theo Bosch
- 1991 – Institute for Psychiatric Day Treatment | Abel Cahen